We are the slots.info and we want you to feel comfortable with how we use and share your personal information. Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice is meant to help you understand our privacy practices, including what Personal Data we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it, and how we protect it, as well as your individual rights.
Personal data is information relating to you, which can be used to personally identify you (either directly or indirectly).
Which type of data do we process?
When you access our website, we receive information from your browser. The information exchanged between your browser and our server is temporarily stored in so-called log file. The data is deleted automatically after the respective session expires.
This process happens automatically, and we have no control over it. During the exchange the following information is being processed:
- IP address
- Your campaign ID
- Browser type
IP address is personal information. We process it as our legitimate interest (Art. 6.1 f GDPR) to ensure a smooth connection setup, to evaluate security and stability of our systems and for further administrative purposes.
When you provide the data yourself using either our contact form or sign up for our newsletter. If you decide to send us an inquiry or sign up for our newsletter, the following data will be processed:
- surname and the given name,
- email address,
- IP address,
- date and time,
- subject of the request (only for contact form),
- the request you have made (only for contact form).
This processing is necessary to process your requests. The legal basis for processing this personal data is Art.6. 1 b) of the GDPR. The data can be stored in CRM system.
As part of the standard operation of this website certain information is collected automatically about your visits to this website or your device accessing it with the help of cookies or other tracking technologies. Our servers may automatically gather some of this “website usage information” (such as your IP address, and information about your browsers, your device, your location, and your browsing and other usage activities).
You may refuse or delete cookies. Please refer to your browser Help instructions to learn more about cookies and other technologies and how to manage their use. If you elect to refuse or delete cookies, you will need to repeat this process if you use another computer or change browsers. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the functionality of our website may be impaired.
We use the following plugins:
GeoIP Detection using Maxmind Database
With the help of GeoIP we are able to show you country-specific content. Moreover, we use it for improving our website, analyzing behavior of our customers and providing with the best customized services. Thus, we believe it is our legitimate interest to process your data on the basis of Article 6, Paragraph 1, lit. f of the GDPR.
Captcha by BestWebSoft
BestWebSoft is an online company that developed Captcha plugin for WordPress. Captcha is used to secure our website forms from spam. It processes your IP address.
We use this plugin to improve our website and to enhance your experience when using it. We process your personal data as our legitimate interest covered by Article 6, Paragraph 1, lit. f of the GDPR.
For further information, please visit BestWebSoft website using this link.
EC Stars Rating
EC Stars Rating is a WordPress plugin based on open sources software. It collects IP addresses and stores them.
We use this plugin for website optimization on basis of Article 6, Paragraph 1, lit. f of the GDPR.
Is your information transferred outside of EU?
We do not transfer your data to third parties outside of the European Union with the exceptions described in the section above.
In the event of the international transfer, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place for that transfer and storage on the basis of the so-called standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. We can supply you with a copy of these standard contractual clauses.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under the GDPR:
- Right to be informed: you have the right to obtain clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data, and your rights. You will find all this information in this Policy
- The right of access: you have the right to access to the personal data we hold about you
- The right of rectification: you have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is incorrect or outdated and / or completed if it is incomplete
- The right to erasure / right to be forgotten: you have the right to have your personal data erased or deleted. Please note this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate grounds for retaining your personal data
- The right to object to direct marketing: you can unsubscribe or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. You are able to do so by contacting us.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing based on consent: You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your data when such processing is based on consent.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. This only applies to data that you have provided, where processing is based on a contract or your consent, and the processing is carried out by automated means.
You also have the right to contact the data protection authority of your country in order to lodge a complaint against our data protection and privacy practices.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We erase personal information if the retention of it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which we collected or otherwise processed your personal information and no statutory retention obligations under applicable law (such as tax or commercial law) require us to further retain personal data.
Our website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) standard. This standard is typically used by online banking, for example. It serves as a technology helping to encrypt the information exchange between your browser and the device you are using to surf on Internet. You can see that a website is using this standard by additional ‘s’ in https:// in the address bar of your browser or by the lock symbol at the bottom of your browser.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
We will continually revise our Privacy Notice to reflect the further development of the Internet. We will announce changes on this page in due time. Therefore, you should regularly retrieve this page, to learn the current status of our Privacy Notice.
Thank you for visiting our website and using our services.